Monday, July 21, 2008

The Post-BlogHer Glow



Everything I needed to know I learned at BlogHer

1. Internet friends ARE real friends (despite what any non-blogger might say).
2. Getting away for the weekend without the kids is good for the soul.
3. A big bathtub is worth the cost of a hotel room.
4. I get very cranky when beer is not readily available at events.
5. Paper bags can make a fashion statement.
6. San Francisco looks magical at night.
7. Cold weather in July is refreshing.
8. Walking can be fun.
9. Making new friends is awesome.
10. Time with soul sisters is worth the cost of admission.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracey, I loved spending time with you at BlogHer. Your creativity and all around cute-ness never ceases to amaze me.

Anonymous said...

Ditto littepurplecow! I liked you online, but I really love you in person. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

And how great is that shot! :-D

Christina said...

Every post I read about BlogHer makes me wish I could have been there. There's always next year!

Alessandra Cave said...

Love Love Love this post! I need more time with you, Tracey! I thrived on your smile from a distance, though. I can't wait to see you again and hear all your revolutionary ideas xxox
Oh! Ooopsy! Lesson learned. Next time we'll have beers at brunch too! ;)

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there! It sounds like fun was had by ALL!

Anonymous said...

yes, internet friends ARE real friends. the world is small and i'm thankful for it. when virtual meets reality it's just like long lost friends picking right up where they left off.

welcome back home, the big bathtub sounds just about perfect (and with no tub toys in it)

Owlhaven said...

So glad to have met you in person!

Mary, mom to many

Lawyer Mama said...

I was so glad to meet you, Tracey! Just wish I hadn't flaked out on the CheeseburgHer party & we could have talked. (-;