Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It's Belly Time

Well, looky here. In keeping in step with my labor and delivery reflections, Stacy at Frankly Pregnant posted "Tracey's Belly Shot". A whole post dedicated to little (I mean BIG) ol' me. Well, Iris was in there too so I can't take all the credit. Three years and a few days ago, I looked like THIS. Talk about other worldly.

While you're there, browse around. She's got some great stuff on her site like, let's say, my books , on her list of top pregnancy picks (thanks Stacy!) and her book which you should buy immediately.

And hey, look who else is singing her praises!

6 comments:

Monica Volpato said...

How a Nice Blog!

Monyv from Italy

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is such an amazing belly shot. You were beautiful! (And still are I'm sure, but you know, I'm referring to the pregnant you)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful belly! I am very partial to belly pictures.

Mom101 said...

I love that photo of you. Just how I always imagined a pregnant belly should look (as opposed to my own reality). If you were in town, I'd hire you to do all my pictures.

Stacy said...

I'm partial to belly shots too. Can't resist looking and marveling at them. Thanks for sharing your beautiful orb!

Left-handed Trees... said...

Your image was lovely--so perfectly round--a full moon. I loved this...I have far too few pictures of myself pregnant (and I had three chances to get it right). So, I really appreciated that you managed to do this in such an artful way.