Sunday, October 29, 2006

I Muse

I do try to practice what I preach. Usually. In the case of taking Halloween costume photos before Halloween night, I do. My goblins and I went to a party yesterday and...

Tabblo: Tinkerbell


Can you stand these photos?? Who knew that a spirited little wood sprite could be so flippin' adorable? Ahem, yes, I made most of the costume, in case you were wondering.

And have I mentioned the fact that I'm obsessed with the latest and greatest online photo sharing site? Aaaah, Tabblo, you've created a monster.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip on Tabblo, it looks like a fun site to share photos.

Doll House Lover

Suebob said...

You SLAY me with your talent.

Liesel Pollvogt said...

You *made* this costume??? As someone who can't sew on a button, I am humbled...

misha said...

So jealous. Could not sew to save my life. Or reputation amongst mothers who create wonder.

It's LOVELY.

Amber said...

Wow, how cool is THAT? Definitely another addiction I didn't need...

Left-handed Trees... said...

These photos are gorgeous (not that I'm surprised)...you win--you win...the costumes are beautiful!

Waya said...

She's beautiful and you made that costume?! Just gorgeous!! She looks like you!

Mary Tsao said...

Great collage and that costume is amazing! Of course, your girl would be gorgeous wearing a grocery bag... What a beauty!