Thursday, May 04, 2006


What thuuuuuh...?

Seems to me, every once in a while you just gotta question some of the details of everyday life. There's a crap-load of stuff we should be worrying about, but it's the day-to-day subliminal info racing by us at warp speed that just might be the biggest danger. There's some weeeeeird stuff going on and it's time to talk about it. I was inspired by the "WTF Wednesday" post by Her Bad Mother because sometimes there really is no way of knowing the gravity of what's going on "out there" and it's my thought that if we bring it to forefront, well then, maybe the blogoshere will serve a bigger purpose than just gathering the bloggingcultmamas together to prepare them to take over the world (although that's a pretty good big picture purpose and one that I'm behind, BTW).

I have a whole slew of stuff I've been collecting, politically incorrect kid's literature being my favorite, but today, I present to you graphic and very disturbing (drum roll please)-
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese and their "Special Edition Shapes".



Let me walk you through what's going on here. This dinosaur is juggling Kraft's new shapes which are, are you ready? The US and Dinosaurs. If this isn't a WTF situation I don't know what is. Although I was pretty stumped by the building block conspiracy, this one frightens me even more. My take? Something like "See George W. with his big head and small brain juggle the US and 'Godzilla the Terrorist' with a shit-eatin' grin on his face. Vote for him cuz he's gonna protect you from the bad-guys."
This got me thinking, maybe most of America didn't actually want him in office again, maybe it was the mac & cheese working it's Republican brainwashing magic?
Nah, that'd be letting the stupid Americans off the hook and I don't have the heart to do that.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though I can agree to the Cheesiness of Bush, I'm not buyin' that the Kraft company is working that particular angle here!!

I mean, c'mon - it's a contest from 2005 with a Cheese BARNEY on the box!

http://www.kraft.com/newsroom/07222005.html

Her Bad Mother said...

Subliminal messages are everywhere... in fact, if you read my blog backward, you'll find subversive messages to the effect of 'Drink the KoolAid!' and 'Down with Blogtards!' and 'Up with Mommies!'

And if a cheese Barney isn't some kind of mass-brainwashing attempt, I don't know what is. Brainwashing to what end, I don't know. But something evil, for sure.

Anonymous said...

i love you
you love me
we're a happeeee familee

with a great big hug
and a kiss from me to you
won't you say you...

cough gag choke somebody get me a bucket!

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAA that's pretty funny. I prefer penis and tits pasta myself. :)

Anonymous said...

LMAO! —— Oh man, when I got to the part of GWB as big-headed, small-brained dinosaur I almost peed my pants. Granted, it doesn't take much these days but still, too f-in funny :)

Anonymous said...

awesome.

what will the Iraqi counterpoint mac and cheese look like?

Mom101 said...

Oh my God, I just guffawed and woke the baby and now Nate hates me. First of the whole cannibalistic aspect of a dinosaur eating other dinosaurs like himself is a bit much for kids. But him eating the whole United States? Well maybe there is some sort of allegorical message in there about us reverting to prehistoric times with the current administration?

j.sterling said...

LOL @ blogcultmammas.

Anonymous said...

This is too funny. I'll regard every box of mac n' cheese with suspicion from now on.

Wendy Boucher said...

Sometimes I'm a bit daft. Is that box cover for real or is that some clever photoshop stuff?

It's real? Really?

Double WTF.

tracey clark said...

Yup, it's real. I don't even know how to use photoshop.
WTF indeed.

Anonymous said...

KRAFT CHEESOSAUR FOR PRESIDENT!!!!
Why not, dumber dinosaurs have been in office....