Saturday, September 27, 2008

In Celebration of Today

OK, so I might be skipping ahead (considering this is only supposed to be the gathering phase and I'm already in playing with my photos mode) but the idea of honoring our daily life is a cool exercise. Plus, I finally figured out how to install my new fonts which is just like the coolest thing ever! It's so fun to play with new fonts!

Or maybe I'm trying to be the teacher's pet (even though Ali swears this is not a class). In case you didn't know by now, people consider me a Type A personality. *cough, cough*

Anyhow, here's to celebrating this weekend, in grand mundane fashion.




And don't forget to add your comment on the post at Shutter Sisters to get in the drawing to win a copy of one of Ali's books. You have until midnight tonight to comment.

4 comments:

Krista Heiser said...

What a cute photo of your girls!

ELK said...

your daughters are really cute how many tear apart Tracey?

spread your wings said...

adorable girls. such a strong resemblance to you, especially your oldest.

Cara said...

You have two beautiful children. I love their smiles in that picture.