Thursday, May 22, 2008

Do the Do

When my grandmother recently asked my straggly haired daughter is she ever “does her hair” I tried not to take offense. As most of you well know, my youngest is her own creature; a force to be reckoned with. A thrasher ballerina and fearless warrior cowgirl princess. Before she could answer the hair question I jumped in with a “yes Grandma, we do her hair everyday for school.” As much as my urchin girl has come to accept (and I think love) her mop in it's most natural state, she passionately embraces the glory of fancy girlie do. Fine by me. I adore them both.

Although I don’t consider myself a girlie girl at all, I also love me a fun hair do. I’m a short hair kinda gal so little clips and stubby pigtails are right up my alley. This is why when I got to pick out a few fancy “no slip” clips by Maiden America to try, I was sure to order some for my daughters and a few playful designs for myself. And one for my baby niece who has the cutest baby hair-do in all the world. Go see for yourself-she is ADORABLE!

I only have a few words to say about these clips. Love. Love. Love. Maiden America offers a gazillion beautiful designs (for every kind girl), they live up to their “no slip” guarantee which pretty much rules and they are a mom run business and the clips are made by moms. What’s not to love?

More rave reviews can be found at the Parent Blogger Network.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I'm reviewing these, too, and I agree they rock. My twin girls who are 2 actually cannot get these out of their hair! Very impressive.

Anonymous said...

Tracey,
I got an email from your sister and just read her post - how lovely of her to post her own review!! I'll send her a separate thank you, snail mail. For now, THANK YOU for your lovely review, for sending one to her to try and for taking the time to put them to the test!
WR,
Tristan
Maiden America

Accessible Renovations South San Francisco said...

Thaanks for sharing