Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Well Well Well

My daughters aren't all that messy. I mean, I guess it's nothing that really is an issue with us. I will admit that my youngest daughter often resembles a street urchin but more than anything else, it's her bedhead that dictates that. Oh, and her clothing. And that fact that she goes barefoot almost all the time. Um, OK, well, so like I said, my kids aren't all that messy so I haven't carried wipes around with us for quite some time. Many of my friends with preschool aged children still tote around the wipes for anything and everything. But, not us. I will admit that I have some antibacterial something or other in my side pocket of my car door but that's only used once in a while. Like when my kids remind me that they've been playing all day at school and are about to dig in to some greasy french fries. Oh, OK then, better sanitize! Greasy fries are one thing, germy greasy fries, not so much.

I didn't really realize it but letting my kids eat germs must have been a thing I once took pride in. Weird, I know. But, once when we were out with the kids getting ice cream, my girl friend asked to borrow a Wipe. I smugly replied, ""my kids don't need them." We exchanged a glance back and forth not exactly sure what to say next. She finally rolled her eyes at me and we both cracked up. Fast forward to Clean Well entering the picture about 6 months later. I am a changed woman. I am Wipe Mom, super clean, super eco, super proud. Thanks Clean Well for showing me the err of my ways!

Clean Well is a new hand-sanitizing product that comes not only in a Wipe but also in this svelte and sexy little spray bottle that feels good in your hands. And I'm not even talking about the spray itself yet! I'm here to tell you, I can't hardly resist me some good packaging. So, yes, the spray. Light and lovely. Easy to pump and it dries quickly and leaves your hands feeling normal again in seconds. Not sticky or gooey or smelling of menthol (like the mystery product from my car that I finally threw out). Ick. I will admit that Clean Well had my interest piqued the minute I experienced the website (even before I got the product to try) . I was not only impressed by the visual vibe (what can I say, that stuff sells me) but also the entire idea behind the newest, freshest product on the market. When the goods arrived, they did not disappoint. I'll put it this way, one of the mini spray bottles was stolen from me, by my daughter, who keeps it in the front pocket of her lunch cooler. She has become Sanitizer Girl and all the kids gather round for a super squirt before lunch. When the kids want to use it, it's a gooood thing.

The other evening when the kids and I went to grab a pizza with the fore mentioned friend of mine and her daughter, she made commented at the end of the meal that she didn't have a Wipe. And then her eyes met mine and we locked gazes and squinted at each other in kind of a Jerry and Newman moment. "Ah ha! But I do," and out came the big guns...my Clean Well Wipes. As I held up the individually wrapped Wipe she gasped, "What it this adorable thing?" snatched it out of my hands, proceeded to tear it open, inhale the lemony fresh scent, unfold the very large Wipe and breathed, "Mmmmm, yummy, where can I get some of these?" So, now, you have proof that this stuff is awesome. Not just from me, but from one of the original Wipe Moms and that's sayin' something.

If you want to know what's in this uber sanitizer and how it works (all-natural, safe for baby, alcohol-free, etc, etc) you can read all about it on the site because it's all there in gorgeous green and white. If you want to know how it is, up close and personal, then you probably can tell by now, I'm into it.

Parent Bloggers Network

This review was brought to you by The Parent Bloggers Network.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for packaging, too. Which is why my cabinets are stuffed with Method products.

I like the idea of these Clean Wells, if I could actually get my kids to put them in their lunchboxes,,,

Anonymous said...

Tracey, great review!! I'm being converted to the anti-bac side, slowly but surely.

Anonymous said...

Sounds excellent... maybe I can admit to being a Purell addict since I have a two-week old and a toddler. But who am I kidding? I had a reputation as a hand-washer that predates the kids.