Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Luv

There has been so much Love swirling around the MommyBlogoshere, it's been awe-inspiring. Her Bad Mother and IzzyMom have written up shout-outs to tons and tons of incredible bloggers in easy to click lists so that we all can partake in the linkathon. I swear, it's like hitting the MotherBloggin' MotherLoad.

As I was basking in the afterglow of the Mother's Day posts, mouse in one hand, tissue in the other (and that's no lie, I can be so emotional) I came across a touching commentary of Mama's Day at The Wallpaper of My Mind. Ladies, there is an angel among us and I do believe her name is Misha. I implore you to go read her post. I promise you'll leave with goosebumps and a little perspective on the wonder of Motherhood. If you're not convinced by that post alone, just mill through her archives.

Somebody give that girl a halo.

8 comments:

nancy@lightonance.com said...

You're right, Misha is special. I just bookmarked her. Thank you for sharing.

Mel said...

Oooh, she is good. So are you, though. So it's awl good. :)

Heather Bea said...

Wow, what a great post. I have to say there are so many moms out there writing in a way that I can only dream of.

Anonymous said...

:D thanks for letting us all here know Misha...

btw I likeyour simple blog design, it's special

Anonymous said...

Tracey -

All day yesterday I just kept trying to think of what to say....something witty? poetry? ("how do I thank thee, let me count the ways...")funny anecdote? sanskrit scripture quotation?....and to my parent's complete contradiction I was speechless.

I think I will have to email you now and say I must pay the cost of a very overpriced plane ticket to come down there and spank ya (in the very non-googlable sense of the word - both interpretations.) You're too sweet.

I ashamed to say on the very day of your posting I raised my voice to my children (nice euphemism that), whined to my friend, spent waaaay too much time on my computer and yes, ate all the york peppermint patties I had bought for my best friend's birthday (and irony upon irony: she likes them, me so-so)...it was pure stress coping with my four year old's whiningwhiningwhining...and that was all before mid-afternoon when the watchmacalit really hit the fan.

...So there, sigh...I must recuse myself from the Miss American Halo running before someone outs me in public.

(...and what d'ya know? My parents are right after all.)

I send you smooches and love from this corner of Dick Clark's ex-dancing girls.

blush.

tracey clark said...

Sweet petal (who is Misha everyone)
you are still allowed to be a little bit human since you are afterall an earth angel.

But I am curious about the Dick Clark dancing girls comment. You gotta a link to something we can read about that action?

Anonymous said...

no no...just cheesy reference to the Miss American Halo thingy...didn't he do Miss America?

embarrassed embarrassed.....

Anonymous said...

I'll check out Misha right now. Thanks for the links and link love :)