Monday, May 22, 2006

DUUUUUUUUUUUH

It has been brought to my attention (thank you little sister) that ever since my "big ClubMom blog launch" (which wasn't big in the least) I have offered a defunct link to the site over yonder in my sidebar. DRAT!

Well, I've fixed that glitch and now no one has an excuse not to stop over and say 'Hi'. At least once. Actually twice. Because I'm reeeeally hoping to get a little REdesign help with my blog masthead over there. I'm not liking it much at all. So, when I get it all spruced up, I'm going to beg you to go back. I'm so not past begging to get you over there. Get used to it.

Ooo ooo, and there's a really fun blog I discovered recently too that I want to share with you. BUT, I'm making you travel to get the link. I am soooo not past manipulation to get you over to my new blog either. Get used to that too.

And if the mystery link doesn't entice you, well, then I'm gonna give up some links here to a few of my favorite ClubMom blog posts thus far. Then, if you read them you'll spot "Picture This" in the sidebar and take pity on me.

Diary of a Playgroup Dropout, Purple is a Fruit, Diary of a Single Mom, & The Gimlet Eye.

Go on now, clicky clicky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracey - you are so generous. It's really wonderful to see.

Cool proverb: "She who refreshes others will herself be refreshed." (no internet pun intended :-))

You're inspiring.

Anonymous said...

I'm off to read your posts there.

Click click click...